Sabra Della Lucia (she/her/hers), MSCP, LMFT, CSAC
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Certified Substance Abuse Counselor
Sabra Della Lucia LLC.
1188 Bishop St., Suite 2904
Honolulu, HI 96813
Direct: (808) 722-5245
Licensed Clinical Therapist:
Clinician will be responsible for an individual caseload of clients seen via Telehealth or in person with access to physical office as needed/ desired in Honolulu. Appointment times and schedules are flexible and the position allows for autonomy in seeing and scheduling clients. Ideal for someone who is working another job, is building their practice. This is a contract position (1099) and individual would not be employed by the organization. Rather, the therapist would see a minimum of ten clients weekly with the opportunity to build client panel in rapidly growing group practice. All administrative support provided.
Basic Requirements of Applicant:
- Masters Degree or higher in Clinical Psychology
- Licensed in the State of Hawaiʻi - LMFT, LMHC, LCSW, PsyD., PhD.
- Minimum two years post licensure/ direct client services
- Self directed learner, eager to build clientele
- Minimum of one affiliation with professional organization (ie. APA, AAMFT, etc.)
Providers are required to hold their own liability coverage, while it is not required upon hire, it is required prior to credentialing. Providers are expected to be in good standing with the DCCA and all other governing boards of their profession.
Basic Requirements of Role:
- Provide weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly therapy through live video sessions and/ or in person to clients with anxiety, depression, and other related conditions
- Construct and follow treatment plan for client including diagnostic assessment
- Understanding of evidence based practice, ability to administer therapeutic services based on these practices and current therapeutic models of treatment
- Strong clinical writing for initial assessment, weekly progress notes, and treatment planning
- Maintain timely clinical documentation through our therapist portal as outlined in contract
- Provide consultation and direct assistance in risk assessment, including referrals to community services, emergency services and safety planning
- Maintain communication with clients as needed for scheduling and resources within reason
- Maintain communication with administrative team
Provided in the contracted position:
- Regular supervision by LMFT/ consultation group
- Advertisement of services/ client panel provided to provider
- Clinical Documentation system, inclusive of all billing services and Telehealth services
- In person office space (as desired/ needed) in Honolulu
- Medical billing/ Credentialing for third party payers (insurance companies), CMS integration and compliance assistance
- Experience in trauma, eating disorders, couples therapy, LGBTQA+, and other specialities desired. CSAC desired but not required.
- Interest in growing and building with the organization.
This position is ideal for the growing professional exploring private practice and wanting independence in their work, while being supported by a group of like minded professionals. We encourage you to check out the website at www.calmandcollectivehi.com. Neighbor island applicants encouraged to apply for telehealth services. Currently, the practice runs a monthly clinic in Kailua-Kona, opening for in person opportunities if located on Hawaiʻi Island.